Section 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Section 2: FAMILY STATUS
Section 3: SECONDARY AND HIGHER EDUCATION CERTIFICATES OR DEGREES
List your high school diploma and any other educational certificates or degrees you have obtained.
Section 4: WORK OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (INCLUDING INTERNSHIPS)
List any work or other professional experience you have had, starting with the most recent experience.
Section 5: PERSONAL STATEMENT
Please TYPE a 250-word personal statement in English. The personal should include:
- What do you want to study at Perrotis College and why
- Experiences that show you are a reliable and responsible person
- Your interests and skills
- Where do you see yourself in ten years’ time
Section 6: LETTERS OF REFERENCE
Please ask two persons to write letters of reference for you—preferably (former) teachers, employers, colleagues, or others who are familiar with your personal, academic and work-related qualities.
- The referee may write a letter on official letterhead or use the form provided by Perrotis College (Letter of Reference Form).
- The referee must sign and stamp the letter/form.
- You should submit both letters as part of your application packet.
Below, please provide information for the two persons who will write letters of reference on your behalf.
Perrotis College may contact referees for further clarification or verification of details.
Section 7: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Do you have health insurance?
How did you learn about Perrotis College?
Section 8: FIELDS OF STUDY
The Bachelor Degree consists of five Courses (Majors).
Only pdf, doc, docx, jpeg, jpg, png file types. Max file size 1.5MB
Documents, certificates and transcripts: All documents should be submitted in English
Diplomas and transcripts must be copies of official documents, signed and stamped by the appropriate institutional authority.
I also consent to receiving in the e-mail provided, newsletters related to events and other activities of the College.